PDA

View Full Version : Require EU Linux Server

Gingasen
02-03-2016, 06:05 AM
What hosting provider in EU do you know? Require linux server with fast hardware and networking
I need host with powerful servers and knowledgeable team who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about giga-dedicated.ca? Are they trustworthy? Any suggestions?

Horvitz
02-04-2016, 07:20 AM
Quality servers from superbithost.com are worth trying.
There are no contacts on their services and servers are well-balanced. The combination of low prices, webmaster-friendly support and high uptime makes them attractive for many webmasters.

champsk
02-05-2016, 07:27 AM
What I want to say is that giga-dedicated.ca is trustworthy web host.
Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money.

Berens
02-09-2016, 07:36 AM
I believe you need to do research on them with the help of review websites. I can say giga-dedicated.ca is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Their reliability is nice, support is responsive and prices are reasonable.

Venezuelan
02-11-2016, 07:55 AM
Taking into account your needs, it will be also reasonable if you be more specific. How much RAM, HD, DT do you require? Linux or Windows server? Budget?
I can suggest you looking at Rareservers.com (http://Rareservers.com) as this host has good reputation and offers nice servers in France and UK. Pricing is reasonable.

fastov
02-15-2016, 10:05 AM
I'd draw your attention to servers from ir-hosting.com and hostsailor.com, they have well-balanced servers and there is no downtime on them.
The combination of low prices, quality support and resourceful plans makes them attractive for many webmasters.

Rafaweb
02-18-2016, 08:07 AM
Think that you will make right decision if you give Zetservers.com (http://Zetservers.com) a try. 15JAN – 15% recurring discount for life!
Their email support is so fast, so good, that you have the solution or the first step to the solution in less time than you would spend in a call support queue.

Gingasen
02-26-2016, 05:27 AM
Now I am sure in high reliability of Giga-Dedicated.ca services. I really like their available support, low prices and featured plans. Thanks for all your replies folks!

Rupert
03-17-2016, 06:01 AM
As an alternative option may I suggest Rackend.com server solutions. Servers are affordable and working perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

TimeOUT
03-22-2016, 09:45 AM
I think servers from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com are able to satisfy all your demands.
Resources are known and not oversold. Support is online around the clock and prices are competitive.

Deprez
04-04-2016, 06:55 AM
If you are looking for best EU server host my suggestion is to get it from Giga-RDP.ca. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.