PDA

View Full Version : Need France Servers

Deprez
04-04-2016, 05:54 AM
I would like to make a notion of the market and make research of various hosts providing France located dedicated servers implemented with huge storage.
I have noticed that pulsedmedia.com solutions fit my search terms, how do you find their services?
Please, any inputs?

Horvitz
04-04-2016, 11:25 AM
Dedicated servers from ir-hosting.com and hostsailor.com are attractive and suitable for the needs of many webmasters with a tight budget.
Their prices are affordable and tech staff is online for 24 hours.
There are a lot of resources in their plans which help to run web sites smoothly and reliably.

champsk
04-05-2016, 08:16 AM
It seems to me that the comparison will tell you the truth. I can express the point that findmeaserver.com service is great for this.
It is free - you will be pleased. They help to find the best dedicated server for specific needs and according to your price range.

Rupert
04-08-2016, 05:59 AM
Have you looked for customer reviews on their services? I state pulsedmedia.com have always done a good job for us. Their support team always replies promptly and servers have no outages.

25fast
04-10-2016, 09:43 AM
Look for OVH (Kimsufi and Soyoustart too), or Online.net
They are really big company you can truste :)

Gingasen
04-13-2016, 06:48 AM
You will be pleased dealing with pulsedmedia.com server solutions. Their prices are reasonable and support is helpful around the clock.

fastov
04-14-2016, 11:02 AM
Servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za are trustworthy and reliable enough to stick to.
Their dedicated servers are ideal for Mailing as we provide 100% whitelisted IP’s do not block port 25 and can offer up to a /22 subnet. Prices are rock-bottom.

ThunderGriffin
04-15-2016, 06:56 AM
Try to widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers.

Berens
04-19-2016, 07:12 AM
I believe pulsedmedia.com server solutions would perfectly meet your demands. They are delivering high uptime and performance optimized servers. Their support team are prompt and efficient.

Deprez
04-25-2016, 05:48 AM
Thanks for all your replies. Going to use pulsedmedia.com server solutions. They have really attractive deals and high available polite team.