PDA

View Full Version : need servers to compare

Berens
06-29-2016, 06:32 AM
Hey Guys, does anyone has any idea about dedicated server host providing good conditions?
I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a host that has a very good support.
Any info on WooServers.com dedicated hosting services? What are your thoughts also on provisionhost.com?
Please help to compare servers and choose the one.
Thank you guys for help.

Horvitz
06-29-2016, 07:51 AM
I'd advise you to use servers from a2hosting.com and hostingsource.com.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

champsk
07-04-2016, 07:09 AM
You can get pretty good servers at:
- Superbithost.com
- Dreamhost.com
- QHoster.com
They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
It has a good blend of price, features and reliability.

fastov
07-11-2016, 09:10 AM
I do believe servers which hostingsource.com and pirateshosting.net provide are able to satisfy the demand sof many IT users.
Servers work with no glitches and there is no downtime on them.
Support is online any time you contact them.

Rupert
07-12-2016, 07:26 AM
If you are looking for best server hosting I suggest is to get it from provisionhost.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff

Gingasen
07-15-2016, 06:11 AM
I have noticed WooServers.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Deprez
07-27-2016, 05:35 AM
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know WooServers.com would meet your needs. Their reliability is outstanding and support is always ready to assist with any issue.

TimeOUT
08-12-2016, 10:44 AM
Servers from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com are worth your attention.
All systems have been stress-tested and are extremely stable with 100% Uptime SLA.

dieubaoanh
08-12-2016, 23:39 PM
Try it guys, hostingsource.com and pirateshosting.net provide are able to satisfy the demand sof many IT users.

hemaweb
09-14-2016, 02:35 AM
A dedicated server needs to be located at a secured data center, with high bandwidth connections to telecommunication networks, and offer optional access to a