champsk
01-16-2017, 06:50 AM
I want to order dedicated server. These are my specifications:
- Location is Bulgaria,
- Budget is $230/mo,
- Disk space is 500 gbs
- Bandwidth is 12 tbs
- RAM is 24 gbs
What hosts can you recommend me to look at? Any information on superbithost.com services?

I need to choose reliable and trustworthy web host. Any suggestions please?

Deprez
01-17-2017, 06:31 AM
If you are looking for best server hosting I recommend to get it from RapidDedi.com. You will get high stability of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff

Addie.B
01-17-2017, 08:53 AM
There are many factors those have to be pondered on for choosing a good hosting provider. Hosting is a service, and one can experience it only after the service is availed. But factors to be considered are uptime record, support, the reliability of the hosting provider, hardware specification of the servers, features and add-ons, etc.

Horvitz
01-18-2017, 10:10 AM
Hostsailor.com can be suitable for your needs.
They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

Venezuelan
01-19-2017, 07:05 AM
Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

Recently needed a adult web host so I decided to give superbithost.com a try. This is a straight-forward, easy to use service company. Tech support is quick and reliable.

shivanis
01-22-2017, 12:04 PM
If you are planning to order dedicated server, I would recommend you to visit Updatedreviews.in/compare/dedicated-server here you will find the list of top dedicated server hosting providers.

Berens
02-02-2017, 05:43 AM
According to my knowledge Okayservers.com solutions are really great. You will be pleased with their rock-solid server solutions, stable networking and 24/7 available skilled techies.

altssolution
02-02-2017, 05:57 AM
any location your prefer ?

kisindger
02-09-2017, 11:30 AM
Use dedicated servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za with up to /22 subnets available.
Pricing from only $170 P/Month
EU & USA Locations Available

Coupon Code: 9OJH0B8IH4 20% (Valid for all forum users)

Rupert
02-15-2017, 05:01 AM
I want to say that a1dedicatedservers.com plans are worth trying because of their reliable services and there is no downtime on their servers which are as stable as a rock and cost not much.

Gingasen
02-20-2017, 05:40 AM
Considering quality dedicated servers I want to say RapidDedi.com provides stable and reliable servers taking into account the needs of all their customers. They have responsive support and prices are affordable.