PDA

View Full Version : quality server in Brazil

Berens
02-27-2017, 06:13 AM
I need your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering quality server hosting plans based in Brazil.
I've found the host Maxihost.com.br - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
What could you say about their services? Thanks in advance

LusoVPS
03-07-2017, 04:15 AM
You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Steven&son
03-09-2017, 05:58 AM
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
I started using superbithost.com when I needed additional storage space for my web site. I'm very impressed. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic. Their tech people helped me with everything I needed. They have stable servers located in Brazil.

Horvitz
03-17-2017, 09:16 AM
Check out plans from hostingsource.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za, servers are as solid as a rock and prices are affordable.
Support is active for 24 hours and they fix issues in no time.

Berens
03-22-2017, 06:22 AM
I must admit that Maxihost.com.br would be best fit for fast servers in Brazil. I was so impressed with the service, support and price. My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much resources I have for a relatively low price.

Filter
03-31-2017, 08:25 AM
+ vote for superbithost.com
They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start. They mean business and they provide excellent service.

Thaopijt
04-06-2017, 03:14 AM
Oversold or not was my third criteria after budget, if the server was oversold or not (if the host sells more services than he can provide because he knows not everyone will use their allocated amount).