PDA

View Full Version : Looking for server with Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB

Venezuelan
03-21-2017, 08:36 AM
My requirements are:
RAM: 16GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 10 TB
My budget is $150/mo. What web hosting providers with stable servers located in Sweden can you recommend me to look at?
What can you say about kvchosting.com and their hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?

LibertyVPS.
03-22-2017, 04:26 AM
Are there set-up fees? If so, what are they – and are they waived for first-time subscribers?

Berens
03-22-2017, 05:53 AM
I believe you should have more reliable options. According to my knowledge RapidDedi.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

Rafaweb
03-24-2017, 04:39 AM
Their support team have replied to approx 48 emails within the first 4 weeks and each and everyone of my responses have been timely and fulfilled.
For me kvchosting.com have extremely fast network. The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.

Deprez
03-28-2017, 06:47 AM
If you are looking for best server hosting I can name pmgchosting.com. Support is fast and skilled, they have properly maintained servers.

Filter
03-30-2017, 05:13 AM
Why not to give dedicated server hosting services offered by hostingsource.com a try?
It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless. Pricing is very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.

Thaopijt
04-06-2017, 03:19 AM
You may find with the big hosting companies (hostgator ect) they might reply quickly but it will be some untrained Indian guy copying and pasting responses. Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

Steven&son
04-06-2017, 06:26 AM
You can get servers in Sweden at warez-host.com - these guys are reliable and trustworthy.
The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.

champsk
04-11-2017, 07:10 AM
I am 100% sure that kvchosting.com servers will meet your expectations in terms of server stability and fast speed.
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and VERY VERY competitive for the pricing. Features are very good... Recommended!

Rupert
08-25-2017, 06:02 AM
Check out Okayservers.com service, they will deliver high quality server plans with high uptime and performance. Support is available and helpful.

Gingasen
08-30-2017, 06:34 AM
Take a look at hostingsource.com hosting solutions that will provide you high performance and responsive support, I believe it is best option for your needs.