PDA

View Full Version : Bitcoin server search

Rupert
04-04-2017, 05:29 AM
I need good place where I can get dedicated hosting solution and a1dedicatedservers.com seem to be nice place for that.
I'd like to ask some experts to help in order to choose the provider.
Going to pay with bitcoins, so do they accept bitcoins as payment?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of their services? Any alternatives?

TimeOUT
04-04-2017, 09:33 AM
Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are able to satisfy all your needs at modest rates.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

Steven&son
04-05-2017, 05:52 AM
How much HD, RAM or Bandwidth do you require? Do you need managed or unmanaged bitcoin server?

I believe that you will not regret a thing if you look at superbithost.com bitcoin servers and try their hosting services.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently. And services are based on quality.

Thaopijt
04-06-2017, 03:16 AM
Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

Berens
04-13-2017, 05:24 AM
I believe you need to get more trustworthy hosting names. Take a look at Okayservers.com dedicated servers. Their support is responsive and professional, networking is stable, prices are fair.

Venezuelan
04-17-2017, 07:19 AM
What does their set-up/ installation process entail? What exactly are you responsible for and how much support do they provide during the process?

I can express the point that QHoster.com is a good host, accepting bitcoin payments and offering really cool dedicated servers.
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Deprez
04-19-2017, 05:38 AM
I can say a1dedicatedservers.com technical team works around the clock troubleshooting and addressing potential problems before they become real issues. Stability and performance are outstanding.

Rafaweb
04-21-2017, 06:37 AM
I can recommend rareservers.com if you need servers located in France, UK and USA. I've been with them for eight months but am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.

Metrophip
06-07-2017, 04:02 AM
How much HD, RAM or Bandwidth do you require? Do you need managed or unmanaged bitcoin server?

I believe that you will not regret a thing if you look at superbithost.com bitcoin servers and try their hosting services.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently. And services are based on quality.
What is their policy if you need to change your hosting configuration mid-contract? For example, if you start out in a shared server configuration and need to move to a dedicated or VPS environment during your contract term, is that allowed? Are there penalties?

HostSlayer
06-07-2017, 05:23 AM
At the OP, they have nice plans and can be tried.

Gingasen
06-23-2017, 06:15 AM
To my mind Okayservers.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.