PDA

View Full Version : What is Guest Blogging?

Samantha Geitz
06-23-2017, 03:39 AM
Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is guest blogging.

swikriti.sharma09
08-22-2017, 08:09 AM
Guest Blogging is a technique used by bloggers and website owners for getting traffic through high authority sites.

Just for an example, if I write a guest post on Buzzfeed and get a link from them then there is a possibility that i will get huge traffic from Buzzfeed to my site as the number of visitors visiting Buzzfeed daily is very huge.

Just make sure that you look for High Domain authority sites while looking for Guest Posts

raj_gawdi
09-15-2017, 05:03 AM
Guest Blogging is a technique used by bloggers and website owners for getting traffic through high authority sites.

Just for an example, if I write a guest post on Buzzfeed and get a link from them then there is a possibility that i will get huge traffic from Buzzfeed to my site as the number of visitors visiting Buzzfeed daily is very huge.

Just make sure that you look for High Domain authority sites while looking for Guest Posts
Yes right, and if you think you have enough traffic for your blog or website then you can also start guest posting.

RH-Calvin
09-15-2017, 07:58 AM
Guest posting is the process of submitting articles to various blogs as a guest author. The process helps to rank keywords higher in search engines and also generate good traffic from them.

salenaadam
09-16-2017, 02:25 AM
Guest blogging is a method used by bloggers to increase blog traffic where bloggers write posts to be published on other bloggers' blogs. Guest blogging can work in one of two ways: You write a post to appear on another person's blog. Another person writes a post to appear on your blog.

DanielN
02-24-2018, 09:57 AM
Answer: Guest blogging is a technique/trick used by bloggers in order to exchange links between themselves. For example, a tech blogger exchanges a link with his fellow tech blogger for a quality article. This will help you get more backlinks to your website which will help you in improving the DA and the PA of your website.

damponting44
09-12-2018, 03:20 AM
Guest blogging also known as guest posting is the practice of contributing a post to another person's blog in order to build relationships, exposure, authority, and links.

benedictadcosta46
09-14-2018, 14:11 PM
Guest blogging is a method used by the owners of blogs to increase traffic to their sites. Guest bloggers offer to write content for other, similar blogs in their industry as guest bloggers.

govind_gautam
09-17-2018, 01:10 AM
Guest blogging or guest Posting is a method to increase more n more traffic through various high authority blog sites.

JennyVox
09-17-2018, 01:47 AM
In Simple language, Guest Blogging means you can write and publish your article or content on someone other people's blog or website. That's called guest Blogging.

Dazzhome
09-17-2018, 01:48 AM
Guest bloggers offer to write content for other, similar blogs in their industry as guest bloggers.