PDA

View Full Version : Need you assistance in server choice

Rupert
08-03-2017, 05:41 AM
Good day everyone!
I heard kvchosting.net and a1dedicatedservers.com provide cheap and reliable servers which are amazing for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?
What do you think? Any experience with them?
Thanks in advance!

Steven&son
08-04-2017, 07:36 AM
I can express the point that kvchosting.net has made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin.
Suffice it to say that these guys are setting new standards in web hosting and in my opinion are the model for what every other hosting company should strive for.

Horvitz
08-08-2017, 10:06 AM
Servers which hostingsource.com provides are worth your attention.
These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

Venezuelan
08-16-2017, 04:48 AM
It seems to me that you need to widen the range of your search. Try to compare: Rareservers.com and QHoster.com
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

Rafaweb
08-22-2017, 06:34 AM
My recommendation is to give a2hosting.com a try - all of their work is based on quality.
Support is quick to respond and resolve any issues we've reported, which have been few and far between.
Uptime is ok, 99.9% looks promising.

Frida!Q
09-11-2017, 09:02 AM
I'd advise you to use servers from reliable hosting providers like linovus.hosting and hostingsource.com.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.