PDA

View Full Version : Stable server from a decent provider

TimeOUT
10-19-2017, 08:42 AM
Baring in my mind two hosts - hostwinds.com and a2hosting.com - which server would you recommend me to use? Any ideas?

Filter
10-23-2017, 06:30 AM
What are your specific requirements? Server location? Budget?

I know much good related to hostwinds.com web hosting services (Litespeed server + SSD storage).
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Steven&son
10-27-2017, 06:54 AM
For my purposes, showing (my own) video and music clips, Hostwinds.com vps hosting has been well priced and pretty reliable.
The price is right for personal and small business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.

Venezuelan
12-08-2017, 04:56 AM
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Hostwinds.com goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Horvitz
12-26-2017, 12:17 PM
A2hosting.com is the company which is able to satisfy all your demands.
The support is so helpful and the server are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.

Rose1812
12-27-2017, 22:43 PM
What Is VPS Web Hosting? Sometimes you need more power than an entry-level web hosting service can provide.

champsk
12-29-2017, 03:28 AM
I appreciate that Hostwinds.com have a no-contract model and their prices are very reasonable.
$5 per month for 2 domains, as well as a reasonable number of dedicated email boxes, databases and other services that you need for the average interactive website.

Frida!Q
01-03-2018, 12:04 PM
Servers from hostsailor.com and integralhost.net are worthwhile.
These guys are very competent & dedicated. As far as the price is concerned, they are quite good in price & offering very cheap rates to customers with great response & services.

Rafaweb
01-15-2018, 08:09 AM
+ one more vote for hostwinds and their ssd dedicated servers (resources are really huge and unique). Pricing is quite reasonable.