PDA

View Full Version : When you buy VPS

puffin
12-18-2007, 15:22 PM
When you are planning to buy a virtual private server what are the main things you have to consider about ? Do we have to buy Cpanel or other admin panel ?

Captain Tycoon
12-18-2007, 15:27 PM
I would consider into taking cPanel because alot of people wouldn't use a host if they don't have cPanel since its easier for them to use.

htnho
12-19-2007, 15:50 PM
Cpanel, because many many customer won't use host if you don't offer cpanel and whm.

zbigis
12-20-2007, 15:02 PM
Cpanel makes a lot easier to be in private server its useful and many peaoples just want to use it .

sunken
12-22-2007, 14:33 PM
I was going to skip cPanel when I recently got a VPS, but the guy explained to me the benefits of having it. It does make administration a lot easier as far as making new accounts, dealing with files, setting up sql user permissions and it has some cool installation routines (if your server does Fantastico). I would recommend it.

Maurizio1230
12-22-2007, 15:44 PM
Cpanel license is too expensive for a hosting service. I prefer Directadmin, vhcs and something like that.
When you buy a vps you have to think about the vps control panel (maybe virtuozzo). Generally hosting providers install virtuozzo on all vps :)

Bye

zbigis
12-23-2007, 11:03 AM
Were could i buy that virtual private server ? :P And if i had it i would use Cpanel as well because its useful.

htnho
12-24-2007, 03:30 AM
Were could i buy that virtual private server ? :P And if i had it i would use Cpanel as well because its useful.
Where could you buy VPS?
You can buy whatever you like.
http://www.namepros.com/web-hosting-offers/
In websites above, you can find some hosting company offer vps with very cheap prices.

puffin
12-30-2007, 12:11 PM
Cpanel license is too expensive for a hosting service. I prefer Directadmin, vhcs and something like that.
When you buy a vps you have to think about the vps control panel (maybe virtuozzo). Generally hosting providers install virtuozzo on all vps :)
Bye

When it comes to VPS I don't think you need full cpanel license I have seem many VPS providers offer Cpnael for like 10 USD per month.

james0131
01-25-2014, 02:55 AM
You must go with vps with cpanel which help to operate your website or application easily