AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

GOOGLE

Collapse

How to Transfer Spotify Music to iTunes Library?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Transfer Spotify Music to iTunes Library?

Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs. It is the undisputed king of streaming music with 20 million paid users and 55 million free listeners. But thing has changed since Apple Inc. came to get a share of this pie. Just a year old, it is reported that Apple Music now has 13 million paid users. There are a lot of people want to switch to Apple Music and want to seek a way to import Spotify music to iTunes Library or Apple Music for enjoying.

Spotify music to iTunesCan I transfer my Spotify music to my iTunes library on my laptop???

"Is there a way I can transfer the songs I download from Spotify on my phone to my laptop??? or import them to my iTunes library on my laptop??? or transfer them to a flash drive? somewhere else to save memory/storage space on my phone??? "
    Many people may have the above question. But, to everyone's disappointing, you cannot download the Spotify music for offline listening if you are a free user. If you are a Premium subscriber, you will get Available Offline option. However, if you cancel your Spotify subscription or downgrade from a Premium account, you'll lose the ability to listen to those playlists offline. So, you cannot transfer your Spotify music to your Phone, laptop or iTunes library for offline listening. Here, this article introduces you Spotify Music Downloader to help you download Spotify music as MP3, AAC or WAV for importing to iTunes Library, phones or laptops.
    Part 1: Download Spotify Music as DRM-free MP3 Files

To import Spotify music to iTunes Library, you need to find a Spotify Music Converter to help you download and convert Spotify music for offline use. Sidify Music Converter for Spotify is such a program to help you remove DRM from Spotify music and convert Spotify music to MP3 for offline playing. You can download free trial version to have a try.
    Try It Free
    Mac Version Try It Free
    Win Version
    Step 1. Add Spotify Songs or Playlists
    Launch Sidify Music Converter on your Mac, and Spotify will open with it automatically. Click Add button to open the adding audio window. Then go into Spotify main menu to find music or playlist you want to convert, directly drag the songs or playlist you want to convert to Sidify add music window to finish importing.
    Add Audio

Step 2. Set Output Preferences
    Click the setting button on the top-right interface to set output format, output quality, conversion speed and output path. You can convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV or AAC with high quality (320 kbps is available to choose). If you want to keep the output folder organized in Artist - Album folders, please check the box "Keep output folder organized".
    custom setting
    Step 3. Start Converting Spotify Songs
    After the above setting, click "Convert" button the start converting Spotify music to MP3. After conversion, the output folder will open automatically. Or you can click the History button on the top-right interface to find the converted music files.
    start conversion
    Part 2: Import Spotify Music to iTunes Library

There are two ways to add Spotify music from your computer to your iTunes library.
    Method 1: Drag the converted music file or folder from the desktop to the iTunes window to finish importing. If you add the whole converted folder, all the files it contains are added to your iTunes library.
    Method 2: In iTunes, click the menu bar > Files > Add to Library, locate a file or folder, and click Open.
    Add to iTunes
    What' next? Download the Spotify Music Downloader to have a try:
    Try It Free
    Mac Version Try It Free
    Win Version

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
See more
See less
Working...
X