which one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which one?

Hello there. I need to post a 21 mb video clip on a certain forum. It needs to be so that when a person clicks on the link, the video just open's and starts playing. I usually use file anchor for this but it has a 20 mb limit. Any ideas? Note - i dont want one that has a download link. I want one that opens straight up like file anchor does. Thanks.

Re: which one?

Originally posted by barryzola
    Hello there. I need to post a 21 mb video clip on a certain forum. It needs to be so that when a person clicks on the link, the video just open's and starts playing. I usually use file anchor for this but it has a 20 mb limit. Any ideas? Note - i dont want one that has a download link. I want one that opens straight up like file anchor does. Thanks.
    Well thanks for nothing, i'll remember not to visit this forum again.

Comment

I don't think that's entirely fair barryzola. You can just come into a place, ask a question and shout your mouth off if you don't get the answer you need. Could it just be that people didn't know the answer to your question? You're the one bringing this forum down - your agression is entirely misplaced.

Comment

Well, it was kinda rude...

but I think you can host a file at filefront.com in such manner.

Comment

ad1

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X