Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
See more
See less

I have back pain as I work for 9 hours a day on my Chair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have back pain as I work for 9 hours a day on my Chair.

Title says it all. I am having back pain as I have to work for 9 hours a day on my chair. Doctor gave me some exercises and told me not to sit more than 1 hour on the chair. Doctor told me to leave the chair every 1 hour and make some movements but as I am Freelancer and involved in many projects I just can't make up any time to follow the prescription. How to solve this problem without moving from my chair?
    Last edited by strawberrybob; 01-05-2015, 05:01 AM.
    ebay store design - ebay templates - ebay design

After every two hour we should do exercise if we are working continuously.
    Spanish Fly

Comment

Don't worry about that, everyday walking at least 5 Km for avoiding back pain otherwise daily do yoga.
      Reiki Classes in Chennai | Reiki Chennai | Reiki India | Learn Reiki

Comment

simple solution is you walk everyday minimum 30 minutes a day.

Comment

I suggest consult doctor.
          Law essay pros UK is the best choice you have to accomplish the mandatory result as we provide you the Law Essay writing service UK which is genuinely useful to you.

Comment

change the chair i think your chair are not comfortable.

Comment

I also used to work for 9 hours a day on my chair .I can understand this is not always possible to leave very often .There are several exercises which you can do without leaving your chair .Along with these ,you should properly manage your chair with proper posture .

Comment

Sandhi Sudha plus joint pain relief oil is totally and 100% ayurvedic oil through which get rid from joint pain quickly. Sandhi sudha oil is fully result-oriented and natural oil which highly effective on back spondolisis, stiffness, muscle pains, shoulder pains, pain, knee pain, joints pain, arthritis, minor and major bone joints.

Comment

take break 2hr once for 5 to 10 min
                  NICU Services | Neurologist | Thyroid Test Package | Cosmetic Surgery

Comment

A better solution is contact your nearby chiropractor. It will treat you better. You can search chiropractor in your localty at chiropractorone.

Comment

As your continuous causes back pain.Ayurveda has Panchakarma therapy for back pain

Comment

you need walk regularly...or you can use some ayurveda tips.... Like we have some basic ayurveda tips in ...You just visit our website...You will get all details....

Comment

Suffering from back pain is a common complaint among adults, especially those who have to sit long hours at work. But sitting at a desk all day long with back pain can not only be uncomfortable, it may also make you less productive. By sitting properly in your work space and taking steps to relieve the pain, you may be able to effectively get through the day and alleviate any discomfort you are experiencing.

Comment

I am also facing this problem every single day.

Comment

When you sit all day, you know what your glutes and calves are doing? Pretty much nothing -- except slowly wasting away. This could make for a sore, wobbly walk home, when your legs finally start holding you up again.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X