Lose Weight and Gain muscle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lose Weight and Gain muscle

Hi, i am 6ft 240 and 21 years of age, i am looking to lose weight and get to about 200-210. I want to build muscle and lose body fat. I used to go to the gym 3-4 days a week and lift but never saw physical results in my body in 3-4 months of going. I did see result in my strength as i was lifting more. How can i get started to reach my goal? any info. would be helpful. Thanks
    Check Health Forum and I advise Provestra reviews , Provacyl review and Moreniche reviews . And hosting forum.

Ya, I can understand your problem. Here is the solution for your problem, by taking the necessary supplements. I would like to suggest the below links for your solution.
    Creatine | Bodybuilding | Protein Powder

Comment

You should undoubtedly concentrate on building muscle.Since you're not technically overweight, you do not have to be compelled to concentrate on losing weight.Work on gaining muscle and it'll assist you change state.....
      mytexasent.com , pharmamedstore.com , capscanada.com , blaiseholistic.com , ctwateradvisor.com

Comment

Exercise is the best way to lose weight and build muscles. Few minutes of moving, stretching, doing bodyweight exercises will add up awfully quickly in a week. Itís very helpful to lose weight and gain muscle.
        Last edited by ronnyscholz; 05-22-2015, 13:04 PM.
        what is spa

Comment

Here are six research-backed supplements you should strongly consider on your quest to reach physical perfection.

6. Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)

Do you find yourself experiencing muscle soreness and fatigue, but still not seeing the fat loss results you expect? If so, consider taking BCAAs. Researchers at the University of Birmingham in the UK recently found that study participants who took BCAAs before and after exercise had a significant reduction in muscle soreness. A Brazilian study took it a step further and revealed that BCAA supplementation helped reduce fatigue and burn more fat in glycogen-depleted participants.

5. Creatine

Want to build strength and lean muscle mass? Try creatine. A group of Canadian researchers conducted an eight-week study and found that insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-I), which is known to produce anabolic effects in adults, increased by more than 20% among participants who supplemented with creatine and performed resistance-training exercises. Just be sure not to take excessive amounts, as various side effects have been reported. According to the European Food Safety Authority, creatine supplementation of three grams per day is a safe amount.

4. Protein Bars and Powders

Ask any expert and they’ll tell you the importance of consuming protein before and after workouts to stimulate muscle growth. Unfortunately, few guys can schedule meals around workouts—and that’s where protein supplements, like powders and nutrition bars, come in handy. Need to eat and run? Forget the unhealthy, greasy fast food and grab a nutrition bar that’s high in quality protein and also provides you with essential fats and carbs. Have a little more time on your hands? Mix yourself a refreshing protein shake.

3. Conjugated Linoleic Acid

Think all fat is bad? Think again. Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) has omega fatty acids, also known as “good fat.” Researchers at the University of Wisconsin found that CLA could help you lose fat and help preserve your muscle tissue, according to a study originally published in the Journal of Nutrition. In the study, 71 participants who consumed CLA lost an average of six pounds. Be sure to get omega fatty acids through your diet or supplements.

2. Glutamine

Is all that training making you feel run-down or even sick? If so, glutamine could help reduce inflammation and the risk of infection, according to research from the University of Trieste in Italy. Glutamine might also help stimulate muscle growth by regulating glycogen within your body, thereby boosting enhancing performance and muscle growth, according to research conducted at the University of Dundee in Scotland.

1. Multivitamins

Can you hear your body talk? Presumably not—but if you could, it would probably tell you that working out takes a lot out of you, including the loss of vitamins that you need to sustain yourself. Unfortunately, research indicates that many who train hard while desperately trying to maintain a specific body weight are often vitamin-deficient. Multivitamins should help remedy that loss. Start your day off with this supplement and be sure to take only the recommended amount.

medisyskart.com

Comment

Pharmascience Health Gainer for Weight gain
            Mens need many calorie requirements that many men have proves to be incredibly trying Pharmascience health gainer a weight gainer makes this far easier. If you consider the fact that there are weight gainers available that pack in over a thousand calories per shake .
            For more visit
            .................................................. ............
            Pharmascience – The Indian Ayurveda

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
            1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
            Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
            Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
            Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
            2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
            http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
            http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
            See more
            See less
            Working...
            X