• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clicksor

Like google adsense but also pay you just for banner impressions

For more information check out here:

Clicksor

Not true I used them and I thought that too but when I didnt get paid for impressions I contacted support and they told me that you dont get paid for impressions.

Comment

you must do i have made 15 cents for no clicks. they pay you 0.20 per 1000 banners!

It even says that on the page you get the code from!!!

Comment

$0.20 per 1000 impressions isn't much

In terms of PPC I like Adsense the most

Comment

Re: Clicksor

Thats what I thought too but that rate on the code page is an estimate and also I got 7,644 impressions right now and I only made $4 with 44 clicks so either I am not getting impressions counted on my balance or they have cheap rates.

Comment

As far as I know, Clicksor don't pay for Impressions. They only pay for clicks.

Comment

Yes,they pay only around a cent for clicks, they are horrible. Avoid at All costs IMHO

Comment

hmm.. adsense only pays 4 cents - 5 cents (around there) for clicks on my gaming site.. clicksor was paying 6-7 cents :P

but clicksor sucks, now I earn 20-40 cents from popups from paypopup.com, and a few dollars a month from adsense.

Comment

Originally posted by alegendxx
                  hmm.. adsense only pays 4 cents - 5 cents (around there) for clicks on my gaming site.. clicksor was paying 6-7 cents :P

but clicksor sucks, now I earn 20-40 cents from popups from paypopup.com, and a few dollars a month from adsense.
                  I ran a gaming site with clicksor and I knew a few others aswell who got a average of 1 cent a click. Maybe you were lucky : /

Comment

I'm using it. Looks like it's better if I remove them soon.

Comment

Clicksor sucks. Their pay is low and dont have as many advertisers as adsense.

Comment

I hate clicksor, bcos they just called me a fraud

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        uk-cheapest| VPS Germany|