Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop-ups?

Hello everyone,
    I was wondering, what is everyones cpm with pop-ups? What are some good pop-up affiliate programs?, and, What type of sites have the highest cpm with popups?

Thanks,
    Chris
    SelectHost - Free cPanel w/Fantastico Hosting, Great Support!

Re: Pop-ups?

CPM for popup is around $4, but popups aren't worthwhile. They are annoying and will distract the visitor.

Comment

Originally posted by pkguy
      CPM for popup is around $4, but popups aren't worthwhile. They are annoying and will distract the visitor.
      visitors just hate popups to be honest. try google ads
      ...::::Pakisp.net::::...-The Entertainment Pack Pakisp.net

Comment

i wouldnt puut popups on your site, cuz alot of website thigns, to sign up to them your site cant have any popups.
        Classic Auto's | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here |
        Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here |
        Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here |

Comment

well im showing a popunder once every 6 minutes, from paypopup.com, and the cpm is around $1.56 (but they pay for all countries)

Comment

http://www.paypopup.com is best popup affiliate program.

Comment

i dont like popups, and alot of ppls dont like popups because its annoying, if you want to irretate your visitors and want to lose their wills, you can put popups in your sites.
              PHP Link Directory
              NewsTopica
              Article Script

Comment

Yeah, i tried popups on my site and then i got people feedbacking me and saying they are annoying and all that. Even my host, one of my friend told me take them off. I will take them off soon.

Comment

nobody likes popups, they are boring and slow down what the user wants to do
                  Redz SEO Blog | WebmasterEarth | GlobalPussyCat | Mvzr

Comment

Do popups still work these days? Don't most people block them?
                    - Cyberkiller
                    Uncensored Off-Topic Discussion

Comment

Although they pay more on average than other add types they are not worth the loss of your visitors.
                      Anthology of Ideas

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      uk-cheapest| VPS Germany|