boost your AdSense revenue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boost your AdSense revenue

Google's AdSense is a fascinating revenue-sharing opportunity for small, medium and large web sites.
    Some webmasters are designing brand new sites specifically for serving AdSense text ads. (It's against the AdSense rules to design a site purely for AdSense, so you'll want to include a few affiliate links or sell your own product, too.)

AdSense allows you to serve text-based Google AdWords on your web site and receive a share of the pay-per-click payment. AdSense ads are similar to the AdWords ads you see on the right-hand side at Google when you do a search there.

AdSense is having a huge impact on the affiliate marketing industry. Weak affiliate merchants will die faster than ever and big ad networks are going to lose customers fast.

If you're a merchant running a lousy affiliate program, now's the time to improve it FAST.

FreeHostForum.com

Re: boost your AdSense revenue

I am using it already , thanks for the tip thoug

Comment

yah thanks for the tip.. I like google adsense athough I a currenlty doing a project with http://www.allposters.com

Comment

for some reason Google Adsense guyess are over strict... even i have seen people thought of cheating and actually didnt but still got banned... lol... )
        Thinking => Brain Pain..
        Portal4WebHost.com WebHosting Directory || RepublicDay.IN

Comment

I used before but my account was closed =(
          TRIBALHOST.NET - Realiable and Cheap Shoutcast Hosting
          50 slots $10 dollars month
          100 slots $20 dollars month

Comment

If you are genuinely not breaking ANY of google's terms or service then you have nothing to worry about.

However the terms are quite strict and you MUST take the time to fully read and understand them.

Comment

Thank you for sharing the info..
              I am using google adsense with my blogs, can you put some light on google adwords for me.

Comment

Thanks for sharing it with us.. its so nice of you. I am using my adsense with one of my website.. which is two years old.. and i placed adsense in the 6 months of starting the site. And it is the only way of my earnings. So, I hope I am not violating TOS.

Comment

Yeah I've been using google adsense for more than a year now and I would agree that it's definitely the best form of advertising revenue a webmaster can ever get!
                  Web Hosting

Comment

I am also using Adsense for nearly 2 years now and earning a stady income from it. It is good and smooth but takes time to start earning....as in the first year I managed only $87

Comment

Ive never made enough to receive a payout but I still really like Adsense for some reason.

Eventually I would like to be earning enough from all my sites to cover a working wage as Im not well enough to work at the moment.

It would be great to earn an income from home.
                      Free Directory & Cheap Manual Submission Service

Comment

I am using more than one year and i got paid thrice but it is learning way to me in the field
                        Latest Computer Technology l
                        India Forum l Social Bookmarking

Comment

Adsense is great but i agree they r awfully strict. one minor fraud and ur done! they suspend the account immediately. but it works for those websites with good traffic in it.

Comment

Originally posted by jedik1
                            I am also using Adsense for nearly 2 years now and earning a stady income from it. It is good and smooth but takes time to start earning....as in the first year I managed only $87
                            thanks for info.
                            Jimmy
                            homepage : http://www.cpwebhosting.net

Comment

Originally posted by chandni_aqua
                              Adsense is great but i agree they r awfully strict. one minor fraud and ur done! they suspend the account immediately. but it works for those websites with good traffic in it.
                              I keep hearing this. That's why I'm so afraid to sign up. I submitted a site once, but it was denied. There wasn't much content on it yet though.
                              How to Make Money Advertising...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              uk-cheapest| VPS Germany|