How to create HP password reset disk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create HP password reset disk

I just got an HP laptop with Windows 7. It was given to me and there is a password to access it and I don't know the password. Can someone help me do HP password reset please?

After consulting my IT friends, I get a quick response. There is a Windows 7 boot disk that will allow me to reset password on HP laptop. It is Linux based and uses a very easy menu system. Any way, I am not a computer expert; I can't listen to this friend for further info. I need a more easy way! Then I wonder if isn't there a program without a boot disk? it would be much easier for me but thanks anyways!

What a pity things is that another friends answered my question:
    Not really, most Windows password recovery requires a boot disk, unless the main admin account is not password protected. Try accessing it by pressing f8 during boot and entering safe mode. Once asks for login, press ctrl-alt-del, and type in administrator. This might work. While, I have only one administrator account - the default admin!

I search my password question words via Google, what's surprised me is that here is one site that might help me. It is named Windows Password Recovery 3.0 that will work for any Windows OS, also include Windows 7. This tool is a well-known professional third party application designed for particularly Windows Password Recovery. To operate such a tool is very easy, even though I am a newbie, I can fully understand and follow the below steps to finish the task. Now, please follow me:
    Step 1: Google search Windows Password Recovery 3.0, get results from ************************.com suggestion;
    Step 2: Download needed Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional and install it on an accessible pc;
    Step 3: Burn a password reset disk with a blank USB Flash drive.
    Step 4: Insert the burned reset disk into password lost computer, and set the computer to boot from USB drive to recover Windows 7 password.

Things now become easy! From this day, I think I will never take such experience make me mad! Now, I get new password for my pc login. What's more, I disable the Windows 7 default Administrator and create a back up admin account!
    For security purpose, disabling the built-in Administrator account on our personal computer is very necessary since the default Administrator can do anything to your computer, like delete crucial files, delete accounts and reset other user password etc. So avoid this by making another account which is not names as Administrator but with administrative privileges.

Also, I prepare another way to help me reset HP Windows 7 login password - create a HP password reset disk for my admin account! Dear reader, if you are a Windows 7 OS pc owner, you can also take the following steps to help you save much time once you lost password:
    Step1. Insert a prepared USB flash drive into your computer.
    Step2. Type "reset" in the Windows search box and select "Create a password reset disk".
    Step3. When the "Forgotten Password Wizard" appears, click "Next".
    Step4. Select your USB flash drive and click "Next".
    Step5. When the wizards finish creating the reset disk, please click "Next" and then "Finish".

Please pay attention to the above method again, to create a password reset disk can only be available if we create it before forgot HP laptop password.
    Last edited by metropetro; 08-31-2012, 02:37 AM.

Great!
    We make booking and tailoring your entertainment simple and hassle free.

Comment

Use the Forgotten Password Wizard to create a password reset disk.
      Sign in to Windows using your local account.
      Connect a blank USB flash drive to the device.
      In Windows, search for and open Control Panel.
      From Control Panel, depending on your selected view:
      Category view: Click User Accounts, and then click User Accounts again.
      Large icons or Small icons views: Click User Accounts.
      The Make changes to your user account window opens.
      Make changes to your user account window
      Click Create a password reset disk. The Forgotten Password Wizard opens.
      Click Next.
      Clicking Next in the Forgotten Password Wizard screen
      Select the drive from the drop-down menu, and then click Next.
      Type your current password in the Current user account password box, and then click Next.
      When the wizard completes, click Next.
      Clicking Next after the Forgotten Password Wizard completes
      Click Finish.
      Disconnect the flash drive from the device.
      Make sure to store the flash drive in a safe place and remember its location.
      Cloud Hosting for QuickBooks Enterprise | IMAP Migration to Office 365 | Cloud Hosted Desktop

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
      1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
      Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
      Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
      Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
      2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
      http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
      http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
      See more
      See less
      Working...
      X