Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Fully Managed VPS

Hi,

When i am browsing around the VPS offer forum, i see some fully managed VPS offer. I'd like to ask the following questions:

1. Is it suitable for customer who use it for their shared hosting service?

2. Typically will the customer get root access?

3. Typically, most customers who needs fully managed service are the ones who run their own websites or the ones who use the VPS to provide shared hosting service? (This question is to ask for opinion from different VPS providers)

Thank you for any sharing.
    Best 360 degree camera and best camera for food photography . Get 360 video player android for free with Orah 4i camera Review and 35mm film bulk

In managed vps customer will get access, and some of providers like ctrlswitches.com,they handling only Managed services, and they have quick and excellent customer services,directly you can contact with support team.

Comment

Fully managed Hosting plans are for the newbies who really dont know how to use the hosting services, or Its suitable for the organisation who really require technical support to manage all technical issues to secure entire data.
      Leasedlayer.com - Feature Rich Web Hosting Services : SSD Shared Hosting | SSD Managed VPS | OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | Dedicated Servers | Cloud VPS with Special Deals and 24/ 7 Support

Comment

Two Things
        1) Is your site is big enough to have VPS account.
        2) You have that much of money to spent?

If this two are yes go ahead, take one.
        Last edited by AquibSk123; 09-18-2016, 16:03 PM.
        Digimidas.com

Comment

With a VPS, you will be in a shared but on a dedicated server. VPS hosting is of two types, one is managed VPS hosting and another is unmanaged VPS hosting. In this hosting service, you have two choices for an operating system such as Linux or Windows Operating System. Apart from the choice of operating system, you can opt for any of the control panels such as cPanel, Plesk, Webuzo, and Softaculous. With the fully managed VPS hosting, you have full control on your root access like you would with a dedicated server and most importantly you’ll have all the necessary dedicated resources. This means you won’t be sharing precious resources with others on the same server.
          Managed Data Center and Cloud Hosting Services Provider

Comment

Fully Managed VPS is a VPS Server that is managed by the service providers, so the user does not have to worry about the technical issue of the server. If there is any issue on the server, the service provider will check and resolve it.

If you need any help regarding VPS then you can contact to .

Comment

ad1

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X