Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Any low-cost hosting plans (Linux VPS) ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any low-cost hosting plans (Linux VPS) ?

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
    120 gbs of disk space, 3 TBs of bandwidth, 2 GBs of RAM - Linux.
    I have found these hosts:
    1) Cloudarion.com
    2) Libertyvps.net
    3) Inmotionhosting.com
    Their Dedicated Servers look ok for my sites.
    What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
    Alternatives? What host is better: 1) , 2) or 3) ? Give your votes please
    [SIZE=3][U][URL="http://news.discovery.com/"][B]NEWS DISCOVERY[/B][/URL][/U] - [B][COLOR=#ff0000][I]Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!![/I][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

The best dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Coming to uptime, as over exaggerated as it may sound, I have never faced any downtime. I believe there isnít much left to ask for. Thumbs up to them from me.

Comment

One thing I must say about Cloudarion.com hosting is that they have excellent customer service.
      When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
      [B][COLOR="#0000FF"][URL="https://channelstore.roku.com/details/8838/showtime"]SHOWTIME | Movies & TV | Roku Channel Store![/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Low cost VPS accounts are available from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
        They make their services very easy for the average internet user to setup and maintain a website. Tech staff is always helpful and quick to respond to your needs.

Comment

Give my vote for cloudarion.com servers. Their interface for website and email maintenance is superb!
          It's so easy to manage all of our sites through them! They have been GREAT!
          [B]*********************************************
          =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!
          *********************************************[/B]

Comment

I think that hostingsource.com is the best. $8 per month for the good server is not a fortune IMO.
            Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

Comment

ad1

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X