Choosing a cheap VPS ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing a cheap VPS ...

QHoster.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me but I hesitate which plan is better to buy as I plan to host a blog?

You may have cheap VPS deals from time-tested companies, I mean - hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.

Comment

Cheap VPS accounts are available from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
      To me, main things which differentiate between top hosting companies and average service provider are :
      - Experience
      - Good Servers
      - Low Cost
      - Simple Hosting Panels
      - Speedy Support
      I think these hosts fit in all of these well.

Comment

The best VPS deals can be got from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
        Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

Comment

Plans from hostingsource.com and inxy.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
          Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

Comment

I would recommend you having a look at /warez-host.com. Their are really good in terms of price and service quality .

Comment

I recommend you to check
              They have inexpensive solutions.
              Moreover now with code BLACKFRIDAY you can have 50% OFF

Comment

Tech support is friendly and efficient.

Rockhoster.com is double thumbs up... I highly recommend their server, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team.

Comment

Is hostgator provide the best for the VPS , i want to know the reviews about it.

Comment

Is their support center outsourced? Where is it located?

Comment

Would like to express the point that the most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

Comment

I haven't heard about these companies before, but if you are going for the cheapest solution and getting decent services, think of yourself as a Lucky person.

Apart from this its really funny to see 90% of replies on this topic are from BANNED MEMBERS

Comment

A level of technical support should also be taken into consideration. It happens that many web site hosting services providers don't actually provide the 24/7 support they are boasting they have. There are different kinds of the support, but the most widespread is a 24/7 online support. It’s better to choose those web hosting companies that provide online technical support. It's more convenient. Of course one of the key factors is how quickly they respond to your request.

Comment

With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                            1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                            Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                            Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                            Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                            2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                            http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                            http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                            See more
                            See less
                            Working...
                            X