Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What is the difference between JS and JS framework?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the difference between JS and JS framework?

What is the difference between simple javascript and javascript frameworks like jQuery, mootools, angular. Which one you will prefer and why ?
    Book Ad in Times of India | Newspaper Ad Agency in Delhi | Corporate Gifts Suppliers in Delhi

I think framwork has limited scope then JS i am not sure but it is....
    Best Reviews

Comment

JavaScript is a high-level, dynamic, untyped, and interpreted programming language. ... network programming with run-time environments such as Node.js.
      Framework describes a given structure of "how" you should present your code. Pretty much like a code-template, along some helpers, constructors etc. to solve/simplify a specific problem or bring your architecture in "order". Simply this imposes structure upon your code in order to address a particular problem.

Examples, "requireJS", "AngularJS"
      Hire PhoneGap Developer || CustomWeb App Development||Find Xamarin Certified Developers ||UI Consulting Company

Comment

^^^ this
        Pretty good explanation. thx
        WordPress, Joomla and Drupal Templates, Website development, Social media management
        Find out more > http://website-with-seo.com

Comment

There is no real definition of the difference between those two, but in general I would say that a framework is a more general "multi-tool" thing than a library, which is usually very specialized.

Comment

ad1

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X