Organic SEO or Pay per click ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organic SEO or Pay per click ??

Two of the most popular methods a company can use for online marketing are organic search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising – and these are often used in tandem. However, when a business has a limited marketing budget, which approach has the advantage and which offers a better return on investment? While pay-per-click can offer immediate results, organic search engine optimization may lead to more clicks. Which one you prefer most??
    Driver download and Networking tutorial

In my view SEO is better than Pay Per Click. SEO can be done if you have no money or less money but it requires time to achieve good results. If you have enough money then you can go for Pay Per Click network. But for limited budget SEO is best because it can give results for longer times.

Comment

Seo, is the best. Use the basics, article marketing, link building and search engine submissions. PPC can cost way to much sometimes.

Comment

SEO is better it can generate continuous traffic and can reach the niche target. it's difficult to reach niche target if use pay per click the important is SEO is free of charge..

Comment

Ofcourse Organic SEO is the way to go! You can find tons of easy keywords to get ranked for but it is very hard nowdays to find keywords even longtail to get low CPC for...Do some proper On-Site seo, domain SEO, build links and you are set...PPC is getting more and more saturated and becoming less and less effective...my $.2

Comment

I don't have any experience with ppc. Until now, I use SEO as my main method because its free and we could attract targetted traffics. It doesn't mind if you couldn't gain much traffics.

The important thing is we want to bring visitors to our site which are ready to buy our products. By targetting this type of visitors, we could made sales more easily, isn't?
            $97 value reports are giving to you for FREE? Click here to download

Comment

Organic traffic is good because its free of cost.I never experienced PPC .
              AppStore SDK

Comment

The leading business firms are actually using both systems for boosting their web presence because even after gaining some top Google rankings, but you can have extra traffic by placing your text links using the PPC programs over the net.
                Banner Perfect | Logo Mansion

Comment

For short term goals PPC is best but if you need long term search engine advertising the SEO is best.
                  Host1Plus.com - Professional Multi-Location Web Hosting Service.
                  Providing Unlimited Bandwidth And Disk Space.
                  Friendly And Operative 24/7 Support Team.
                  Get The Best Service With 99.9% Uptime!

Comment

SEO is a long term investment and if you wan't to compete on a low budget it's far better as you can do basic SEO for free. And you should do this type of SEO even if you are going to use PPC. I think SEO is essential for all campains and you should not ignore it just because you're using PPC.
                    Dazzardo

Comment

I have been doing PPC for more than a year now. From my experience, PPC is an effective way to drive traffic and the best part is, you can set your daily budget. But the problem will be on the price for a keyword.
                      Web Hosting Reseller Review

Comment

I prefer SEO, seo is better then PPC because seo not need much money and its long time result is better. PPC if you have huge money then you can try PPC (pay per click)
                        Digital Agency India| Brand Design Agency

Comment

Originally posted by catchingsmoke
                          SEO is a long term investment and if you wan't to compete on a low budget it's far better as you can do basic SEO for free. And you should do this type of SEO even if you are going to use PPC. I think SEO is essential for all campains and you should not ignore it just because you're using PPC.
                          I think choosing between PPC and SEO will mainly depend on your targets, goals or objectives. PPC does what it says on the tin, you pay to buy traffic from search engine or traffic network and you pay for each click they send you. Its an easy and quick way to get top on listing, the biggest benefit of pay per click is the fact that it will provide you with an immediate boost of qualified visitors, lead and sales giving you fast results within just hours or days.
                          You may need to go for PPC if you want to boost your sales for just a short period of time or maybe offer services or products are just seasonal
                          Web Hosting // Free Directory Script UK Webmaster Forum // cpanel web hosting :: Domain Name Registration

Comment

I will prefer the PPC rather than the organic SEO as it is giving me the better benefit. As PPC is form of advertising brings traffic to a website through visitors clicking on an advert, every time the advert is clicked a charge is made to the advertiser. The advertiser bids on certain keywords to bring only relevant traffic to their website.
                            oregon coast rv parks | Minneapolis Personal Injury Lawyer | Rubber Bracelets

Comment

I will prefer PPC rather than the oraganic SEO as it is giving me the better profit. As PPC is form of advertising brings traffic to a website through visitors clicking on an advert, every time the advert is clicked a charge is made to the advertiser. The advertiser bids on certain keywords to bring only relevant traffic to their website.
                              oregon coast rv parks | Minneapolis Personal Injury Lawyer | Rubber Bracelets

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X