AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

GOOGLE

Collapse

Any good web host with Money Back Guarantee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good web host with Money Back Guarantee?

Hello friends,

I need 15GBs - disk space and 100GBs - badnwidth, cPanel.
    The host should have money back guarantee, 99.9% network uptime, 24/7 support.
    So, waiting for your recommendations?
    Newspaper Advertising

Think that you will not regret having looked at tunevps.com website hosting solutions. Pricing is super cheap.
    Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus. You can also follow their twitter account: twitter.com/tunevps

Comment

To my mind ViUX.com is a perfect place to get hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99% - you will run sites fast and efficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupert View Post
        To my mind ViUX.com is a perfect place to get hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99% - you will run sites fast and efficiently.
        i used ViUX.com too. Very good support. try to use it friend
        Robert Mercado 360 Video
        CTA monster Review || LeadGrab Review
        Viral Loop Review || Novelpro Review

Comment

How much disk space and bandwidth do you require? Could you be more specific? What server location are you interested in?

If you ask me, I know Pulsedmedia.com offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
          Many of my clients are happy using their ssd hosting services. Ssd is much faster than regular hosting. They have servers in EU, France.

Comment

I know with ViUX.com cloud hosting everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
            Last edited by Gingasen; 03-22-2016, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by arianagrand View Post
              Hello friends,

I think, attractive offers are not the only factor you should depend while selecting a host. Choose the one that has nice reputation in the hosting market.
              You can trust Swissns.ch -
              no doubt, your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves. Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

Comment

If you need to receive quality hosting my recommendation is Hostwinds.com. They are offering guaranteed uptime and 60-day money back. Support is skilled and highly available.

Comment

Check hostgator, fatcow, namecheap,. Almost every host provides money back guarantee.

Comment

Hello friends,

I strongly believe that **********.com will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms. Check their FB page: facebook.com/**********
                    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Comment

Hello friends,

All decent web hosting providers offer a money back guarantee. This is basic for web hosting.

In addition to 15 GB Space/100 GB bandwidth, do you have any more requirements?
                      █||||[ Pure SSD ][ Shared, Reseller, Master Reseller ] [ MECHANICWEB.COM - Since 2008 ]
                      █||||[ LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MariaDB | cPanel | Malware Scan | Softaculous | SpamExperts ]

Comment

Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher VPS, just incase you run out of the allocated resources. Try and check their response time, also if they have a Live Chat service then get things cleared with them.
                        Top 10 Bitcoin Facts

Comment

I know with ViUX.com cloud hosting everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
                          Maticpress review
                          Revamply Review

Comment

As u know the implementation cost is too high. Very few companies offers these kind of services
                            Mobile App Development | Mobile Application Development Company | Uber Clone | Apps for Taxi Drivers | Mobile App Development Company | Taxi Dispatch Software

Comment

Hostgator and Bluehost provides Money back Guarantee services. You can try their services.
                              PMP Certification in Pakistan | SEO Training in Lahore | Web Development Courses in Lahore | PHP Training in Lahore | Digital Marketing Courses in Pakistan | Game Development in Pakistan

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X