I need your help. Looking for professional EU host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help. Looking for professional EU host

I need to host some new sites in Europe and need real UK, FR, NL ips.
    My requirements: 30 gbs of disk space, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
    What are your views on QHoster.com and Superbithost.com hosting packages? What host would you choose? Why?

I believe superbithost.com would be the best bet!
    Now I've had 100% uptime with them, had all (slight) issues ironed out pretty quickly over the phone with their toll-free support and/or through their online tickets, and although I have never managed a server before, it wasn't rocket science.

Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all.

Comment

I recommend Exmasters.com hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

Comment

First of all any company choose service then check company reviews,price,features and support.

Comment

Like many webmasters have pointed out, QHoster.com have provided excellent and reliable service. Customer support has been extremely fast and helpful.
          Besides, I should say that they are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat!

Comment

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted web hosts like Lionhost.gr (7 years in web hosting services market).
            Everything works good. My website is up and running and I love it! They have stable servers in Greece (EU).

Just try to contact their 24/7 support if you have any questions. They are always ready to explain everything you may need.

I like their pricing, honesty and stable work...

Comment

If you are looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are your servers physically located? Are you given a choice in location?
              Lusovps.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider!
              XEN VPS Hosting in Canada, Singapore, Netherlands, Portugal, France, UK, Germany, USA!

Comment

Try to look at dcxv.com - Speed connectivity is quite good. Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.

Comment

According to my experience Exmasters.com solutions are really great. You will be pleased with their rock-solid server solutions, stable networking and 24/7 available skilled techies.

Comment

To my mind Exmasters.com are perfect option for hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for anyone and responsive support.

Comment

Hello,

Always try to prefer those hosting service provider which have good supporting staff.

Comment

Hello,

You have to check review, price and support service of hosting organization.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                        1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                        Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                        Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                        Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                        2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                        See more
                        See less
                        Working...
                        X