Yahoo vs Google?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo vs Google?

As most people here will be like myself and are more used to Google - it will be great to see and hear some of the more experienced AM´ers comments in relation to how they use Yahoo - which I believe has different demographics - as well as update us on what the recent Yahoo changes have meant in relation to their marketing programs.
    bursa transport marfa

I never really had to use yahoo. google is good enough for me.
    LG GC900 Viewty Smart Wallpapers LG GC900 Viewty Smart Games LG GC900 Viewty Smart Themes LG GC900 Viewty Smart Applications

Comment

I am weary of answering the same questions time and again. However, if you are happy with Google I do not see any reason to taking recourse to Yahoo. However, you can opt for yahoo as a viable alternative.

Comment

I also prefer Google. I use Google because it is the best and the search results are relevant.

Sometimes I do use Yahoo for example to compare the Google search results with the Yahoo results.
        GDI - Business Opportunity with Guaranteed Signups!
        Freelance Jobs!

Dream Team Formula To Online Success!

Comment

There is no doubt about that Google is the best in search results. Yahoo is far far away from Google in this competition. This is because the time to time update in technology.

Comment

Google is much much better than yahoo. So there is no doubt that google beats yahoo. I think that even bing is taking control over more % of searcher than yahoo.
            FlashnGames.com and PlayFunGames.biz

Comment

In terms of search engine capability, I prefer Google because I usually find everything I need there. Yahoo places second for me, but I use its services for checking mail and instant messaging with friends.

Comment

I prefer Google and have from pretty much day 1. It would take a lot for me to ever use anything different, but with the merger of MSN and Yahoo, things should get interesting.
                Crime Scene Cleanup Phoenix
                Blood Bodily Fluids Cleaning

Comment

in google and yahoo google is better ..and google is more enough for me...but in next few years Bing Search engine give a tough competition to google...

Comment

I love using Google.. Google gives more relevant results especially when you are doing your research..
                    Stop Home Foreclosure || Debt Negotiators || Business Process Outsourcing

Comment

I also use Google search Engine. I get tons of informations using this SE.
                      House plans | House and land | Display homes

Comment

In "Search Engine" Google is the supreme authority & we should accept it.

Comment

I am in the habit of googling things,and usually find everything i need there,it never let me down. when i want to find some different information i may use Yahoo,but not too much.
                          Hostease Web Hosting
                          20% off shared hosting with the coupon code:hostease

Comment

Google is the first targeted goal for thousands of business owners and webmasters trying to earn money online by selling products.
                            Banner Perfect | Logo Mansion

Comment

Originally posted by anamaria2513
                              As most people here will be like myself and are more used to Google - it will be great to see and hear some of the more experienced AM´ers comments in relation to how they use Yahoo - which I believe has different demographics - as well as update us on what the recent Yahoo changes have meant in relation to their marketing programs.
                              google is lot better than yahoo.lots of features and the sesrch results are reliable

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X