Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaming servers?

Default Gaming servers?

Where is a good place to rent a dedicated server to use as a gaming server? I have been considering opening up one. I know some servers don't like gaming platforms.

This website looks very pro.

http://www.leetservers.com/

I have not tried this hosting, but from the design of the website, it seems pro and legit.

Good luck!

Actually I've seen that template on a few different webhosts. Not to say that they aren't good, but you can't go by their layout on their page. Appreciate the find though. I will check some of their reviews and see what I find out.

Hi sunken, I think that gaming servers from Serverpoint.com might be a good deal
    http://serverpoint.com/english/dedicated-server.phtml

I consider you may have a dedi from A2hosting.com as they provide a rich choice of Linux-based fully managed dedis. Hope it helps.

Ahosting.biz offers cheap dedicated servers. They have started from $59 per month. Many useful features are included into their servers.

Specify your budget as well.

There was one company, adrenalancom or net I guess, I read at Ozzu.com they are quite reliable, I also here serverpoint.com services are quite reliable.

Any dedicated server will do, what's your budget?
    Check asmallorange.com deals, mediatemple.com, serverpoint.com are a steady company as well.

Have a look at this one: http://globaltap.com/dedicated.html
    Great offers. They are one of the most stable providers I have ever met.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast