Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Google's Android Mobile Os

Google is introducing a new Linux based OPen Source Mobile Os named the Android. I hope it will be a huge success..Google is asking Developers around the world to develop applications for the Android OS and win millions of $s as price money.. The first phase of this contest is over and they are planning a second one very soon..

Hope this Android Open Source OS becomes popular very soon.. I had tried my hand at developing some s/ws for this OS and really loved the phone's interface

I really hope so too. This will be a major victory for open source softwares.

I think Google's going to grab a good market if it releases it's Android Mobile OS, but it has long way to compete Symbian and Microsoft pocket pcs.

Although Android is an open-source product, some development has been continuing in a private development branch. In order to bring this software into public view, a read-only mirror branch has been created, known as cupcake. Cupcake is commonly misunderstood as the title of an actual update, but as stated on Google's development website: "cupcake is still very much a work in progress. It is a development branch, not a release." Notable changes to the Android software that will be introduced in cupcake include changes to the download manager, the framework, Bluetooth, the system software, radio and telephony, developer tools, the build system and several applications, as well as a number of bug fixes.

5. Default

Android will certainly be very popular, but I just wonder how would they make money from it....
    Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F) through its subsidiaries, is a specialty retailer that operates stores and direct-to-consumer operations selling casual sportswear apparel, including knit shirts, t-shirts, fleece, jeans and pants, shorts, sweaters, outerwear and abercrombie hoodies for men, women and kids .

Yes this mobile is great, I brought it last week.

7. Default

This is one of the best os in mobiles, i am very eager to buy android based mobile.

Thanks for sharing this too awesome and too informative post with us
    i really love it
    Last edited by alaska34; 02-24-2012 at 07:23 AM.

Although Android is an open-source product, some development has been continuing in a clandestine development branch. In adjustment to accompany this computer application into accessible view, a read-only mirror annex has been created, accepted as cupcake. Cupcake is frequently blurred as the appellation of an absolute update, but as declared on Google's development website: "cupcake is still actual abundant a assignment in progress. It is a development branch, not a release." Notable changes to the Android computer application that will be alien in cupcake accommodate changes to the download manager, the framework, Blue tooth, the arrangement software, radio and telephony, developer tools, the body arrangement and several applications, as able-bodied as a cardinal of bug fixes.

I think Google going to get a good market if it produces it's Android operating system Mobile OS, but it has lengthy distance to contend Symbian and Microsof pocket pcs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast