Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahoo answers

Default Yahoo answers

Anyone using yahoo answers for getting answer of their questions? How successful you are for getting answer using this site?

THanks

well, i never use yahoo answer before
    if i have some questions, usually i looked in some forums
    that way, i'll get the answer fast and more idea to come

yahoo answers is wonderful , you can ask any question and many people in the world will answer you , I like it very much.

Well it depends. Sometimes if you are in luck, you might be able to bump into someone giving you a good answer. For me, generally I like asking questions and using the Yahoo feature because it's like 80% I get the answers which I want.

sorry, i am not using yahoo answeres.

I'm not using yahoo answers either. I prefer posting my questions on forums (with more than 1000 members) because I get my answers quicker.

I have been using Yahoo Answers for a while now, and I think it's one of the best way to make fast money!

How exactly do you make fast money on Yahoo Answers? Am I missing something here? I would appreciate a little information on how to do this please?

Hi QueenB,

Glad that you find it interesting Well, the people who are posting up these questions are real people who are looking for real solution for their problems.

So, you can offer your professional service, or you can find any affiliate products that you can post in the answer. U can do this by leaving the url of the product you're promoting in the resource section.

Isn't that against the rules though? If you get caught doing that Yahoo will ban you won't they? I'm concerned as I have a good account on there and I wouldn't want to jeopardise it but, I would like to make money too!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast