Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default How to Improve Site Traffic

Hello there,

My site is about English learning, I really want to get more traffic but It is very hard.

I do all my best but It seems not really work.

I use Adsense so I don't advertise CPC.

Please help.

Try plugging your site in directories, exchanging some links, buying some advertising to start you off...

But no spamming your site, cuz search engine traffic is the best kind of traffic imo, and if you spam your site, then Google will hate you.
    Last edited by nina; 06-25-2008 at 11:52 AM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by shuangww
    Hello there,

My site is about English learning, I really want to get more traffic but It is very hard.

I do all my best but It seems not really work.

I use Adsense so I don't advertise CPC.

Please help.
    There are several ways to improve your website traffic. Depends on your budget, but you can drive massive traffic to your site using free marketing too.

One of them would be forum postings - quality forum postings; if your post are quality posts, people would click on your signature links, specially if the signature files are made to grab the readers attentions.

Other marketing methods: traffic exchanges, safelists (credit based), article marketing, classified ads, blogging. Ad your site to as many directories as you can, as they are quite a good source of traffic, plus it will increase your site PR.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,
    Izabella
    Last edited by artagnan1978; 06-25-2008 at 13:14 PM.

The most famous way to bring quick traffic now a days is social bookmarking like Stumbleupon etc. You can get thousands of uniques in few hours.

Do not underestimate the power of social bookmarking either.

Goto some social bookmarking sites like digg, reddit, propeller, etc and submit your stories.
    Youy will be surpirsed at the traffic you get from them.

Try using social bookmarking and yahoo/google groups. But you should know this: most traffic comes from search engines. So apply some basic SEO tactics on your site in order to gain a higher page rank.

Quote Originally Posted by anions
    Do not underestimate the power of social bookmarking either.

Goto some social bookmarking sites like digg, reddit, propeller, etc and submit your stories.
    Youy will be surpirsed at the traffic you get from them.
    Social networking can help generate traffic because it is a marketing technique or a viral marketing that encourages people to pass along the marketing messages, there will be spikes in traffic but if you do not promote for some time, traffic drops drastically. Also there will be exposure, but revenue may not be easy because this sites are always visited by people for socializing and only a few are customers.

submit your site to free directories, reciprocal links with affiliates, and even social bookmarking sites. sites like digg, facebook, myspace, stumbleupon, and delicious are wonderful tools for driving traffic to your site.

I will suggest you to try article marketing technique. There will be direct traffic from these article directories and it will help you to get higher ranking for your keywords..

All the best

Content ftw, Design second, SEO third. This is my rules of getting alot of traffic. But of course you can always buy it somewhere =/
    Last edited by box2s; 08-03-2008 at 11:15 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast