Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Looking for a cheap and good vps

Hey.
    I'm looking for a cheap deal for a vps. i'm kinda new for all this stuff so i don't know any companies.

The most thing i care about is a 100MBps and that the setup of the server won't b long (like in godaddy - couple of hours max)

thanks!

I'd advise you to have a look at some companies if you are looking for decent VPS solution: A2hosting.com, VPSlinks.com and ServerPoint.com.
    Long history in the web hosting market and many positive testimonials think mean much for you.

I'm not sure here that you need VPS server here. I think that you need dedicated server,
    Anyway visit http://www.bodhost.com - they have decent VPS and decent dedicated servers and very affrodable prices.

The exclusive hosting company for VPS hosting is Serverpoint.com, because it can provide you with the highest quality VPS hosting. This company will always meet your needs.

If someone would also look for a VPS plan I shall suggest gazzin.com - many plans with static and bustable RAM, reasonably priced and many additional opportunities.

This company makes a good impression while looking through their site, but however I haven't had pany personal experience and my recommendation is second hand feedback.

check this out
    http://myvirpus.com/link.php?id=26
    this is best i think for you.

I would recommend StartLogic's VPS program, it is pretty good.

Decent VPS solutions are available from GlowHost.com. They are fully managed including monitoring features. CPanel and Plesk VPS they offer.

If you don't mind, I will share with you information about reliable company Globaltap.com. This company offers Linux, Windows 2003/2008, Sun Solaris and FreeBSD VPS solutions. Besides, disk size can be increased without having to reboot, RAID redundancy with stand-by hot spares bring storage to a new reliability level and VPS can be immediately booted on its own dedicated hardware.

If you are still looking for suggestion, have a look at Exmasters.com offers. I am sure that this company will suit you down to the ground.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast