Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I have been doing PPC for more than a year now. From my experience, PPC is an effective way to drive traffic and the best part is, you can set your daily budget. But the problem will be on the price for a keyword.

I prefer SEO, seo is better then PPC because seo not need much money and its long time result is better. PPC if you have huge money then you can try PPC (pay per click)

Quote Originally Posted by catchingsmoke
    SEO is a long term investment and if you wan't to compete on a low budget it's far better as you can do basic SEO for free. And you should do this type of SEO even if you are going to use PPC. I think SEO is essential for all campains and you should not ignore it just because you're using PPC.
    I think choosing between PPC and SEO will mainly depend on your targets, goals or objectives. PPC does what it says on the tin, you pay to buy traffic from search engine or traffic network and you pay for each click they send you. Its an easy and quick way to get top on listing, the biggest benefit of pay per click is the fact that it will provide you with an immediate boost of qualified visitors, lead and sales giving you fast results within just hours or days.
    You may need to go for PPC if you want to boost your sales for just a short period of time or maybe offer services or products are just seasonal

I will prefer the PPC rather than the organic SEO as it is giving me the better benefit. As PPC is form of advertising brings traffic to a website through visitors clicking on an advert, every time the advert is clicked a charge is made to the advertiser. The advertiser bids on certain keywords to bring only relevant traffic to their website.

I will prefer PPC rather than the oraganic SEO as it is giving me the better profit. As PPC is form of advertising brings traffic to a website through visitors clicking on an advert, every time the advert is clicked a charge is made to the advertiser. The advertiser bids on certain keywords to bring only relevant traffic to their website.

You Cannot Due PPC Regularly Because Is a Money Dependent After Some Time You Must Come Back To Organic

This exploration makes it clear that it's critical for your image to have a solid nearness in the web indexes, guaranteeing that you're before your intended interest group. Be that as it may, there's still an important choice to make - whether to utilize SEO or PPC to get before your objective?

seo is best adword require allot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by sanraj View Post
    Two of the most popular methods a company can use for online marketing are organic search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising – and these are often used in tandem. However, when a business has a limited marketing budget, which approach has the advantage and which offers a better return on investment? While pay-per-click can offer immediate results, organic search engine optimization may lead to more clicks. Which one you prefer most??
    Seo is the best way to go while ppc yield more faster result but it requires you to invest upfront capital while seo can be done free if you decide to do yourself and it generates long time benefits.
    Find Pool Tables : We have a collection of finest pool tables waiting for you.

10. Default

To get the instant traffic and business, PPC to kick start is good along with SEO. Once you start getting results on SEO, you can stop spending on PPC.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast