Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

1. Default

Till date I have never invested money on PPC or Adwords Campaigns. If you are tight on Budget then it is good to go with Organic Traffic by doing proper SEO which is unpaid.

If you have a decent budget and are looking for some quick results you can go with PPC. But PPC has short term effect whereas Organic SEO has long term effect and impression

SEO is the best way to get a higher rank on Google but it is time-consuming. To get good rank in limited time with SEO is not possible. But if have good money than you can choose PPC Champaign. It will get a good result in short time.

I'll prefer both PPC and SEO. Firstly I'll use the certain amount of allocated budget for advertising or you can say for marketing this can help for immediate result so the people came to know about my company, products, services or whatever my concern is, on other hand I'll simultaneously perform the SEO activities to get more clicks and rankings.

Organic SEO is best.

Organic is free of cost and will bring real customer who is need of it. not like clicked by mistake

Organic SEO is always best because on long-term that will be helpful to increase our position in search engine. Pay per click is also helpful but it will only help for short time. If our budget will decrease then positional will be dramatically down on the search engine.

Organic SEO is safe & secure way of website promotion to get a long time search engine position & natural traffic.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4