Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Organic SEO or Pay per click ??

Two of the most popular methods a company can use for online marketing are organic search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising – and these are often used in tandem. However, when a business has a limited marketing budget, which approach has the advantage and which offers a better return on investment? While pay-per-click can offer immediate results, organic search engine optimization may lead to more clicks. Which one you prefer most??

In my view SEO is better than Pay Per Click. SEO can be done if you have no money or less money but it requires time to achieve good results. If you have enough money then you can go for Pay Per Click network. But for limited budget SEO is best because it can give results for longer times.

Seo, is the best. Use the basics, article marketing, link building and search engine submissions. PPC can cost way to much sometimes.

SEO is better it can generate continuous traffic and can reach the niche target. it's difficult to reach niche target if use pay per click the important is SEO is free of charge..

Ofcourse Organic SEO is the way to go! You can find tons of easy keywords to get ranked for but it is very hard nowdays to find keywords even longtail to get low CPC for...Do some proper On-Site seo, domain SEO, build links and you are set...PPC is getting more and more saturated and becoming less and less effective...my $.2

I don't have any experience with ppc. Until now, I use SEO as my main method because its free and we could attract targetted traffics. It doesn't mind if you couldn't gain much traffics.

The important thing is we want to bring visitors to our site which are ready to buy our products. By targetting this type of visitors, we could made sales more easily, isn't?
    $97 value reports are giving to you for FREE? Click here to download

Organic traffic is good because its free of cost.I never experienced PPC .

The leading business firms are actually using both systems for boosting their web presence because even after gaining some top Google rankings, but you can have extra traffic by placing your text links using the PPC programs over the net.

For short term goals PPC is best but if you need long term search engine advertising the SEO is best.
    Host1Plus.com - Professional Multi-Location Web Hosting Service.
    Providing Unlimited Bandwidth And Disk Space.
    Friendly And Operative 24/7 Support Team.
    Get The Best Service With 99.9% Uptime!

10. Default

SEO is a long term investment and if you wan't to compete on a low budget it's far better as you can do basic SEO for free. And you should do this type of SEO even if you are going to use PPC. I think SEO is essential for all campains and you should not ignore it just because you're using PPC.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast