Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Reselling software?

Hi, I've tried using WHMCS, but I was wondering if there is any other software like it?

What software do most people use to resell their hosting?

Thanks.

I don't think there's much reseller software.The only software is WHMCS.The latest version of WHMCS is so easy to use and it's cheap as well.Oh what about layered panel?

there is alot out their that can do these jobs clientexec, also Kayako but that is more on the support side of things, there is also alot of free ones lingering around at the moment but i guess its up to you to decide, i personally would go with WHMcs

Just to sat that ClientExec is a good billing panel that allows you to charge your own customers and provision new accounts automatically. Apthost.com offers it on their reselling.

There is another one, this is AWBS.. ClientExec as already mentioned.. However, i guess your Parent Host/Registrar will always provide you with interfaces that can efficiently help you manage the system... so using the same system is better..

Default .

well can anyone please enlighten me on what is WHMCS. i have never come across this software. what is the purpose of this software? any disadvantages?
    please share he information.

You can go through Google search engine there you will find many software from them select one which one easy for you

If I were you, I would still using WHMCS
    Last edited by mikechan12; 08-15-2016 at 06:27 AM.

I think WHMCS is best, you don't have to change to other software. I've used it for years.

The latest version of WHMCS is so easy to use and it's cheap as well.Oh what about layered panel?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast