Blog Entries

Default Referring friends - helping our community grow

We would like to invite you to help FreeHostForum.com grow by referring your friends. You can easily refer your friends to our forum by clicking "refer friends" link located within your profile in each post or at the footer of the site.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Default Re: Referring friends - helping our community grow

Are there any FHF$ incentives to bring friends/referals on board? That might be a good way to stimulate things.

Default Re: Referring friends - helping our community grow

I feel that this forum have a lot of good stuff , definately can attract more visitors to become member . I will try my best to help !

seriously man...the work culture is becoming good day by day...the website contains all the stuff about web sites and forums so it would help the webmasters in every aspects regarding this....

Yes, I do accept it. This forums has got a great deal of information and free stuff especially. I will contribute for sure..

It could worth a lot for forum and its members if you are giving away commissions in forum of percents or real money for refering. A refering contest will increate the forum activitiy very soon.
    JOIN HTTP://G-OO.COM - A JUNIOR FORUM WITH A SENIOR ATTITUDE!

Blog Entries

Thank you for your suggestion. The only way to refer friend is to use "refer friends" link as for now.

You gain 5 points per referral.

However we will set refer friends function more friendly in the future.

I am new over here but i like FHF and will suggest my friends for discussion.

Yes, I do accept it. This forums has got a great deal of information and free stuff especially. I will contribute for sure..