Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: fan site

Default Re: fan site

$7 as is

Add some bigraphy, pictures, results etc, it looks so boring right now.

He did, he said that the site is empty so far, and you posted this in domain appraisals, so first thing he would not neccessarily need to even bother going to your website.

I am going to say low $xx, due to the fact that the layout is horrible, to many colors everywhere, and that black background accents that green to make it burn your eyes.

It looks better now, might get high $xx with traffic and some link building.

4. Default Re: fan site

Quote Originally Posted by bquast
    He did, he said that the site is empty so far, and you posted this in domain appraisals, so first thing he would not neccessarily need to even bother going to your website.

I am going to say low $xx, due to the fact that the layout is horrible, to many colors everywhere, and that black background accents that green to make it burn your eyes.
    Colors Reduced now as per your advice

what next please

Why there is lots of empty space on right side of website? May be u designed it for low resolution users. Might want to make it fit for any resolution.

I think you didn't get me. Have a look to my screenshot, you see a lot of empty space on right side of website. I think it should be gone.

Here is screenshot : http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1016/rossi7dr.jpg

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast