Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: fan site

Default Re: fan site

When i changed my screen resolution, then it is viewable.. looks awesome. good work

Default Re: fan site

High $xx it is ok!

I am deed to say low $xx, due to the fact that the layout is horrible, to umpteen flag everyplace, and that smuggled backcloth accents that site to play it hurt your eyes.

Why is there so much of empty space on the right side of your website? Is it that you designed it for low resolution users and might want to fit it now.

He did, he ordered that the site is abandon so far, and you mailed this in domain appraisals, so beginning thing he would not necessarily involve to even bother going to your site.

He did, he said that the site is empty so far, and you posted this in domain appraisals, so first thing he would not neccessarily need to even bother going to your website.

I am going to say low $xx, due to the fact that the layout is horrible, to many colors everywhere, and that black background accents that green to make it burn your eyes.

I think you didn't get me. Have a look to my screenshot, you see a lot of empty space on right side of website. I think it should be gone.

8. Default

i think it hard to read, because the color of background make me uncomfortable , my opinion

Ok check this site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2