Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Forum signature should be attractive and well written. It will automatically attract user to know the inside contents of the signature.

I agree. A signature should attract those who will see it. It also must be clickable, and not just a usual text so people can easily go your site without the copy pasting.

Offcourse signature links should be clickable or else most of the visitors automatically won't visit your site.
    AccuWebHosting.Com - Windows VPS Hosting / Linux VPS Hosting
    US Based Hosting Company | 24 X 7 Support | Daily Backups | 99.99 % Uptime Guarantee | Affiliates - $50 Per Sale |

Forum signature is an efective way to get high rank for your keywords and also to achieve target traffic to your site. But you should use proper keywords as signature in do follow forums where search engines can crawl and index.

I think using signature is solely for the purpose of getting the value of anchor text and obviously the valuable inbound links, catchy signature may help to get targeted traffic but the number is so small that you can ignore them for the sake of anchor text value.

Most of us aren't a company
    So i add links in my sign ...

Signature links can help promote your website and serve as backlinks so it's best if they are catchy. They will drive people to your site too if they are well-written.
    Choco Butternut, choco butternut, choco butternut!

Yes forum signature should be attractive because signature is not only to improve rankings but also to drive traffic

Yes, also forum signatures are considered as backlinks of your site so it is very important from the SEO point of view.

10. Default

forums, are good source of traffic, if you are posting nice informations, but forum links are transfering low PR, and on many forums, affiliate links are not allowed.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast