Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Forum Signatures

The forum signature line should actually reflects the mission of company and its core competency. I dislike the text in signature which includes color and graphics and are larger than the default forum text.

Would you like to share some tips to help make a signature more effective?

Lightbulb

As I know, link signature should attract others to click and visit what you've offered. Also don't forget to include "call to action". Once more, maybe enough to promoting only one link per forum.
    $97 value reports are giving to you for FREE? Click here to download

In having signatures I just follow what is the rule of forums in terms of things like putting signatures. It would be nice and we will not have a problem if we follow rules.
    Jennifer Rivera
    When you see a good move, look for a better one.

I think the key word that you will use in the link is also important,if it is good or interesting then people get attracted and visit the link

Call to action is very important. Saying things like "Want a better webhost? Click here!"
    Will actually attract more people then "Want a better webhost?". It has to do with human physiology and how we like to be told what to do(to a certain extent).

Forum signature links should be attractive with a good quote and well written. Use multiple colors to attract the users to click on it.
    AccuWebHosting.Com - Windows VPS Hosting / Linux VPS Hosting
    US Based Hosting Company | 24 X 7 Support | Daily Backups | 99.99 % Uptime Guarantee | Affiliates - $50 Per Sale |

Many times some good traffic could be expected from the signature links posted on the forums pages depending on how active you are and the discussions importance.

Yes, for a forum signature utilization, it is necessary to be active on such forums to get visitors.
    AccuWebHosting.Com - Windows VPS Hosting / Linux VPS Hosting
    US Based Hosting Company | 24 X 7 Support | Daily Backups | 99.99 % Uptime Guarantee | Affiliates - $50 Per Sale |

Its a kind of branding among niche community, and also it add a little value in SEO as backlinks.
    Host1Plus.com - Professional Multi-Location Web Hosting Service.
    Providing Unlimited Bandwidth And Disk Space.
    Friendly And Operative 24/7 Support Team.
    Get The Best Service With 99.9% Uptime!

10. Default

Signatures provide an excellent way to promote your business by increasing interest and traffic to your website. I tend to agree that signatures should have some call to action to get people to click rather than just listing a business name and URL.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast