Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Yahoo vs Google?

As most people here will be like myself and are more used to Google - it will be great to see and hear some of the more experienced AM´ers comments in relation to how they use Yahoo - which I believe has different demographics - as well as update us on what the recent Yahoo changes have meant in relation to their marketing programs.

I am weary of answering the same questions time and again. However, if you are happy with Google I do not see any reason to taking recourse to Yahoo. However, you can opt for yahoo as a viable alternative.

I also prefer Google. I use Google because it is the best and the search results are relevant.

Sometimes I do use Yahoo for example to compare the Google search results with the Yahoo results.

There is no doubt about that Google is the best in search results. Yahoo is far far away from Google in this competition. This is because the time to time update in technology.
    AccuWebHosting.Com - Windows VPS Hosting / Linux VPS Hosting
    US Based Hosting Company | 24 X 7 Support | Daily Backups | 99.99 % Uptime Guarantee | Affiliates - $50 Per Sale |

6. Default

Google is much much better than yahoo. So there is no doubt that google beats yahoo. I think that even bing is taking control over more % of searcher than yahoo.

In terms of search engine capability, I prefer Google because I usually find everything I need there. Yahoo places second for me, but I use its services for checking mail and instant messaging with friends.

I prefer Google and have from pretty much day 1. It would take a lot for me to ever use anything different, but with the merger of MSN and Yahoo, things should get interesting.

in google and yahoo google is better ..and google is more enough for me...but in next few years Bing Search engine give a tough competition to google...

I love using Google.. Google gives more relevant results especially when you are doing your research..

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast