Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Dreamhost down - massive network outage

Lucky of me to have moved all money making sites to linode, they are recently experience yet another disaster. My website monitor server keeps sending me down time notices of all my sites at DreamHost for like 2 days, intermittently.

Sucks.

Sorry to hear that. I would contact their support manager and make sure you let them know you are very concerned and will consider leaving if the services is poor. I wonder what exactly happened.....

problems do occur with any host..but communication is key.
    GenerousWebHosting.com Home of Generous George the Red Monster. 24/7 Live Chat Support - 99.9% Uptime - 30 Day Money Back Policy

3. Default

Sorry to hear this, best of luck.
    TNIInternet
    www.tninternet.net
    Web Hosting | Dedicated Servers

I like dreamhos, I benn working with them for 3 years now, no major problems....

Well i just wish you good luck on future business like that..

I would contact their support manager and make sure you let them know you are very concerned and will consider leaving if the services is poor.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyschoice View Post
    I would contact their support manager and make sure you let them know you are very concerned and will consider leaving if the services is poor.
    This is right. If its happened "Again" It's time for them to get a new Network Provider if they don't switch hosts.

As far my lucky I have stimulated all money constructing sites to linode, they newly understand yet another disaster. My website check server keeps sending me down time notices of all my sites at Dream Host for like 2 or more days, sporadically.

Cool

Still up and running.

Jf.

This is an enormous time saver, Thank you !

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast