Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default What's Managed VPS?

Hello,

Many companies differ in offering managed VPS, is there any guidelines to follow or minimum requirements to be called managed VPS?

Thanx
    Cloud VPS Hosting
    55 Marietta Street Suite 1740
    Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
    Phone: +1(404) 584-5035 ext: 216
    AOL IM: VasoVPS
    https://www.cloudvpshosting.com

IMHO:

Fully managed - Clients asks you to do anything, you do it for them.
    Basic managed - You state what you will do, IE: OS updates, fix problems with OS/mysql/apache, etc, but dont do anything they ask.
    Unmanaged - Client responsible for everything except hardware and network.

Most providers should be able to outline for you what is covered with their managed or semi-managed services.
    Jonathan H. - IGXHost.com - High Performance Virtual Private Servers NOW AVAILABLE!
    Quality and High Performance Virtual Private Server Hosting - ZERO OVERSELLING!
    Fully Managed Servers Domain Resellers, SSL Certificates, Powered by SolusVM!
    jon.h@igxhost.com - 24/7 Live Chat Support Available! 30 Minutes Average Response Time!

dont do anything they ask.
    Unmanaged - Client responsible for everything except hardware and network.

You may ask this question at any company offering the named service support and get the complete and full answer on what is it. BTW, in any type of hosting good choise of the company is the half of the successful work which depends on the provider.

I may recommend you considering managed services from pinellashosting.com which is not only the cheapest reliable company I have ever known, but also has great customer care.

Managed VPS solutions are still essentially shared web hosting as they share a physical server, but run their own isolated operating system, other software, and have system resources dedicated specifically to them.

dedicated linux server hosting

7. Default

I have no idea! But I have study many knowledge from the post!
    Would you like to achieve your dream appearance? The wait is over!Cheap ghd helps every beauty conscious in achieving their dream appearance!
    cheap ghd straighteners available here!

if you have found a company that you like the look of, i would reccommand asking them what they class as managed, it will differ per company i expect...

Thank you for your information !!!

A Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS), also referred to as a Virtual Private Server (VPS), enables you to share a server with other clients of the same managed hosting service. A method known as “virtualization” partitions a single physical server into multiple “virtual” servers, each of which can then function as its own dedicated machine. A step between low-cost shared hosting and dedicated server hosting, VPS hosting provides you with all of the same exceptional software and technical talent of a dedicated server hosting plan—but on a shared server.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast