Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Looking for Voip service provider with full support of H.323 and SIP

Do you know any good company providing Voip service with full support of H.323 and SIP?
    The only one I found is softswitch24.com and their offers look attractive for me.
    Can I trust this company? Do you think that they can meet all my needs?
    Where can I find reviews about them?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by FTP; 03-09-2010 at 05:50 AM.

I would like to say that softswitch24.com will be a good place to start providing your own VOIP services as it offers all necessary software and hardware for Switching, Routing and Billing of VoIP. They offer Hosted VOIP Solutions and I personally think that the price is reasonable for them.
    Good luck if you are going to offer your own VOIP service.

I know much good related to softswitch24.com and can say that many VOIP providers use their services.
    You will make right decision to contact them and one of their sales managers will show you online how the actual system works and what it provides. Furthermore, you will be able to test the system with your equipment.
    Good luck!

As I can see, softswitch24 has quite a great number of good feedbacks, so there is no need to hesitate and deal with them.

I am also started thinking to start providing VOIP service cos it is becoming more and more popular and profitable online business.

Guys, I have no idea what should be criteria for choosing VoIP services provider. I am thinking of signing up with Brama Telecom - so should I ask them if they support H.323 and SIP? Are there other criteria for making a decision regarding a VoIP provider?

softswitch24 they seem reliable (i do not or haven't ever used them) but as i search around they do seem to have good feedback.

You should will construct right decision to contact them and one of their sales managers will show you online how the actual system works and what it provide.

There are no special criteria’s for choosing VoIP service provider find the one that is more popular and investigate about its reliability before hiring.

You should will build right decision to reach them and one of their sales managers will point you online how the real system works and what it supply.

The VIOP services are typically less expensive than traditional phone system costs, Thanks for sharing the informative post.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast