Thread: what is co-op?

Default what is co-op?

i have searched all over internet and i am still confused about co op can any explain what does co op is and why do search engines ban co op websites?

Co-op means that two people are cooperating in advertising for sites and introduce them. They will share the resulting earnings.
    JOIN HTTP://G-OO.COM - A JUNIOR FORUM WITH A SENIOR ATTITUDE!

Co-op is a program which provides the opportunity for students to receive academic credit and a letter grade for paid work experience in their field of study. Students may work full or part-time in on-campus or off-campus positions.

Co-op means marketing together...

Thanks to here...Co-op means that two people are cooperating in advertising for sites and introduce them.., i agree with this.

6. Default

A cooperative, or co-op, buys and sells products or services just like any other business. The difference is a co-op is owned and governed by its members, the people who use it, rather than by stockholders.