Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default photoshop version

Im using CS3

what photoshop version are you using at the moment???

If you use images to communicate or gather and analyze information, new Adobe Photoshop CS4 software is best photoshop version and If you are to use it professionally, you always need the last version. It Simplify adjust image or picture by easily accessing every tool you need to adjust and enhance the color and tone of your images. CS4 is faster as compare to the CS3. CS4 Photoshop supports the DNG raw format. The clone tool in CS4 is awesome. other than that it's a bit slower, and the new support for GPU.

I can use Adobe photoshop version CS4.It seems that just about everything but the kitchen sink is already in the application, but once again.Adobe's new Photoshop CS4 packs a ton of fresh features and an updated interface, which alone make it a worthy upgrade for existing users.

I use CS4 but missing some features of 7

The New Adobe Photoshop CS4 software is best Photoshop description and If you are to use it efficiently, it need the last version. It Simplify regulate image or picture by easily accessing each tool you require to adjust and improve the color and quality of your images. CS4 is quicker as compare to the CS3. CS4 Photoshop supports the DNG raw format.

Why not use some old lik vesrions Photoshop 7.0 type of work u want we can easily afford that. Also try some freeware like GIMP is not bad.

I am a very intensive PS user coming from a background in commercial photography and I find everything I need in CS3. Please let me know if I am missing anything. Thanks

CS 5 ..it is very user friendly and has some new features like content aware healing...very effective tool
    hiiiiiiiiiii

So you think I should put the upgrade into this year's business budget. I think it will run me about $1500.

Photoshop 7.0 is still used by me. I think this is too good version. Many type of works you want in graphics you can easily afford that. I think you should try some freeware like GIMP it has also good results.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast