Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

As per my technical knowldege I would like to say that A web server is special software capable of servicing HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) requests. For this reason, web server software is also referred to as HTTP server.

i think blue host is the best web server..

New York

I've been with Hostgator for about a year now and have had a great experience up to now. In the past there has been more downtime than in the past year combined and I get the "we're working on it response" more often than not. Then i got my hosting plan from the site and I am actually quite happy with their services. I tried them with a shared hosting plan and then as my site grew, I upgraded to VPS. Now I am using 3 VPS from them now - 2 of which is Linux and one is Windows.

i use Apache Web server it is very fast and best

hello guys ...

I have Firefox now. There's a huge difference. the security in IE is alright but Firefox is a heck of alot more faster. I have google Chrome as well, but since I live in Norway it's always asking me all over the place if I wanna translate the page.. when I press "Nope" it just pops up again.

6. Default

Apache is best server for this Thanks for sharing with us nice to be here.

Apache or Red Hat Enterprise are the best in my opinion. Anything but Win-doze servers

I agree with you.............

Host Gator they are by far the best out there, I have been using them for a long time and I never had any problem with them. vista the link below If you would like to read more about them.

10. Default

I am using Apache web server. Stable and Fast.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast