Default Do you have any idea about Microsoft Surface?

Do you guys have any idea about Microsoft Surface technology and how it can be beneficial one in the coming years?

Microsoft Surface is a touch screen technology offered by Microsoft Inc. which seems to be user friendly and with nice looking user options.

You may be right. I have nothing against Brock.

Microsoft Surface, is a product coming from Microsoft, which was developed together with software and hardware technology that allows a user or users to modify digital content on the use of natural movements, gestures, or of a physical object. The product provides effortless interaction with digital content in a natural gesture, touch and physical objects.

Oh, I was wondering what this was. Hadn't heard of MS Surface. I've seen stories about it though, in which it wasn't called "Surface" yet. But yeah, I think they're coming up with a revolutionary operating system based on this technology, something that should be out sometime after Windows 8. There's probably already a Beta version of it. That's my understanding, anyway.

It is a product coming from Microsoft, which allows a user or users to modify digital content on the use of natural movements, gestures, or of a physical object.

It is user friendly and with nice looking user options

Thanks for Information