Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default How to increase website traffic?

Social bookmarking and link building are probably the most important techniques in the SEO. These services help in enhancing the web presence and traffic of a website in search engines. Link built with such services are not just qualitative but they also build links in quantity. I want to know is social bookmarking best link building techniques in SEO? Are there other techniques that are effective and build better results? What is the best technique that can bring results in quick time? Please help me as I want to enhance the ranking and traffic of my website?

1- For your website ranking you have to use link building procedure by directory submissions.

2- For more traffic do social bookmarking as much as you can but make sure that all social book marking are properly on good ranking sites.

Besides using links, you must make use of numerous other ways to increase .So advertise your presence.
    Also participate in twitting add seo in your account... will lead to to know several updates in the industry.
    The tips is that be patient. Search engines need a lot of time to index a new website and domain.They need time to index all your content; it's worth the wait and should be factored into your website
    Hostease Web Hosting
    20% off shared hosting with the coupon code:hostease

steps:

1. Offer free, original, and quality content on your site.
    2. Trying to get more backlinks on your website this may help to increase the traffic.
    3. Improve your search engine ranking by focusing your content on keywords related to your topic.
    4. Get linked.
    5. Advertise your presence.
    6. Give freebies.
    7. Be patient.
    8. Use all of these free techniques to increase traffic to your website: USFreeads.net, twitter.com, bloggvertise.com, drop flyers, chat rooms, forums, Youtube, Myspace and Google Groups.

These are some tips to increase website traffic
    1. Update your site regularly
    2. Link to your website from other sites
    3. Give away content
    4. Link to authority sites from your site
    5. Write link bait
    6. Forum Posting
    7. Blog Commenting
    8. Directory Submission
    9. Article Submission
    10. Social Bookmarking
    11. Effective content of website-
    Add many pages to your website with unique and quality content.
    you can also follow some technical method like Search engine Visibility service from .com

To increase our site traffic we have to get ranking of our site in top of the search engines, for that we have to do quality SEO & link building. Another best way to get good traffic is social networking, create a huge friend group and share your link to them on most popular social networking sites.

I believe that Blog commenting, forum posting will be very helpful for getting more traffic.

I am now working in
    Zhengzhou Sanhui Co., Ltd which has manufactured rare metal products for 15 years. Our company increases website traffic by increasing keywords and backward links.

Zhengzhou Pioneer Machinery Co., Ltd (which manufactures concrete mixer and other concrete equipment).To increase website traffic, you must pay attention to your website content and increase outer links and optimize website structure.

Read this wonderful article on how to increase website traffic.
    .in/points-on-how-to-increase-traffic/

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast